Denied Benefits or Denied Wages in Georgia

Injured workers should be aware that there are time restrictions and deadlines for filing both a workers’ compensation claim and appeal. This is an often complicated and frustrating process. Let a skilled workers’ compensation attorney represent you and make sure all requirements are met so that you can receive the workers’ comp benefits you are entitled to.

Successfully Helping Injured Workers Since 1984

Since 1984, , in Canton, Georgia, has been representing work injury victims and successfully obtaining workers’ comp benefits. If you have suffered an injury due to a work-related/workplace accident, let us help you file an initial claim. If you have been denied benefits or wages, we can help you file an appeal as well. We are extremely knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to work injury claims, as our seasoned attorney Daniel R. Mason has more than 30 years of experience.

Contact our Canton denied workers’ compensation lawyer 770-720-7596. We offer free initial consultations to evaluate your case and work on a contingency fee basis. That means we don’t get paid unless you do.

Making a Workers’ Comp Claim

For those individuals who have suffered a workplace accident or injury, you should first tell your employer about your injury. You have 30 days under Georgia law to inform your employer. We strongly advise you to also immediately seek legal representation at this time . Of course seek any medical treatment that you need first and foremost. The experienced attorneys at our firm can help you file an application with all the appropriate information and medical records. Workers’ comp benefits we can seek include medical expenses, lost wages/income and disability.

Georgia Workers’ Comp Appeals

We also successfully handle any workers’ comp appeals. Even if you have already been denied, seek our help as soon as possible as there are deadlines. The first step in an appeal is to request an administrative hearing before an administrative law judge (ALJ). We will represent you at this hearing and make sure to advocate strongly for your case. If necessary, we can continue to appeal to the appellate division of the state board, Superior Court, Court of Appeals and Supreme Court.